Friday 1 February 2013

Its almost here...

I have now set my date for my new project, this Feb is all about preparation, getting all the tools and equipment for such a large piece, and getting the studio finally moved around to accommodate it. I shall be giving write up's on my blog, updates on Facebook with loads of images. I would hope it will spark a little interest to what i do, and how fantastic it can really be. I shall be taking photos through the whole process, and i may even do some hints and tips. If you know of anyone that likes art, or wool, crafting or something new, please let them know. I shall post the blog link later this month, and im set to start this very exciting (for me) project, on the 1st March :) .... A little hint, it has something to do with horses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment